Why Blogging is Crucial to a Successful Inbound Marketing Campaign
The fact is, websites with blogs get more than half again more traffic than sites without a blog. More visitors to your site equals a higher chance to capture leads and make sales.
You may think you don’t have time to blog but if you are serious about attracting prospects to your site, gathering leads and increasing your sales, you don’t have time NOT to blog.
Blogging and SEO
To help your business get noticed by Google algorithms and other search engine mechanisms, fresh, quality content is vital. Blogging allows you to fill your website with content that is timely, sought-after by your different prospect personas and responsive to the latest happenings in the industry. Blogging gives you a chance to incorporate various frequently-searched keywords and phrases into your content to increase the breadth of people who are lead to your site via search engines.
In addition, blogging postures you as an expert in your field, which helps you to earn respect from current and potential customers and builds trust in your product or service.
Developing a Blog Campaign for Your Business
C-leveled will work with you to develop a professional, quality blog campaign that helps you reach your goals and drive sales success. Our process includes:
- Thoroughly researching your business, including your prospects, goals, objectives and opportunities in the industry
- Complete in-depth keyword research to help in determining blog topics
- Build prospect personas to make sure we are targeting your prospect’s needs across all levels of awareness of their need for your products or services
- Determining how frequently your blogs will be posted and coming up with a schedule of blog postings via an editorial calendar
- Optimizing your site with links, meta tags and, of course, keyword-rich content, as well as other “tricks of the trade” to make sure each blog achieves maximum impact for your business
- Using your blog to drive leads via social media integration and call-to-action graphics
- Constant measurement and analyzation of your blog campaign to make sure you are receiving the most leads possible from your blogs