Content Marketing is Key to Any Digital Marketing Campaign
If you look at the internet marketing process like a funnel, the promotion of valuable, search engine optimized content would be the the driving factor for filling the top of your sales funnel with prospects; the place where prospects converge after being offered, signing up for and downloading the valuable nuggets you have given away on your site. Your sales funnel and marketing efforts should be fueled by valuable, targeted, content marketing efforts.
73% of consumers prefer to get information from a company in the form of a collection of articles over an advertisement*
Attracting prospects into your “sales funnel” requires using everything from website content, blogging and social media content to premium content such as video production and marketing, press releases, reports, white papers, newsletters and any other piece of compelling material your business would use to attract and retain customers at all levels of awareness of your products and/or services.
61% of consumers feel better about a company that delivers custom content AND are in turn more likely to buy from that company*
Your marketing package is only as good as the information it contains. All the aspects of your marketing strategy are dependent on knowing your prospect personas and engaging them with a steady stream of fresh, expertly-crafted content in order to attract prospects and keep current customers coming back.
Effective, professional content builds trust in your business, positions you as an expert in your industry, strengthens your brand, attracts quality sales prospects and helps you earn high conversion rates.
Using Content Marketing to Gather Leads and Drive Sales
C-creative writers can develop content that captivates your audience, motivates them to learn more about your product or service, influences them to reach out to you and, most importantly, helps you to meet or exceed your sales goals.
We will work with you to produce high-quality content by:
- Developing a strategy for your written materials that your target market will find interesting and useful. This includes producing an editorial calendar for your blog, social media pages, website and other areas that require frequently-updated content
- Researching your industry and interviewing experts in your organization to write unique content that showcases your expertise and the quality of your product or service
- Drawing traffic to your website by using SEO techniques and making sure your content is always timely, relevant and highly sought-after by your target market
- Designing graphics that accompany your content and strengthen your brand
- Additional premium content for public relations or advertising purposes, including reports, white papers, presentations, press releases, biographies, marketing collateral and more
Contact us to learn more about creating compelling content that can drive your leads and increase your sales.
*Custom Content Council