Think of the places and things you frequently spend money on. How deep is your loyalty to these brands? Does it cause you to pay a small fortune for your daily coffee? Do you forego less-crowded shopping opportunities to stand in line at your favorite store? Drive extra distances? Spend more money on an item when you can easily get it cheaper from someone else? Branding is what drives all of your answers to these questions.
Packaging Your Business for Success Through Branding
We have been successfully branding businesses for many years. C-leveled provides a fresh approach to strategic brand building and creative promotions. Our branding techniques make sure your brand is always engaging, on-target, consistent, relevant and flexible enough to take you into the future.
Shorthand is increasingly important as our world becomes more and more complex. We thoughtfully design the visual symbolism to best reflect a company’s or product’s value proposition at a glance. This identity suite may include business cards, presentations, stationary, or anything else that would need a state-of-the-art design using your defined brand standards.
Our in-house agency can be your outsourced marketing department if you don’t have one already, or we can function as your full-service advertising agency providing guidance, execution and measurable ROI.
The first step is understanding your brand’s core value proposition. Then we design the best way to communicate it to prospects and customers. Depending on specific needs, we offer services based on what we learned.
Our creative services include:
- Corporate identity, including presentation format, visual elements and usage guidelines
- Collateral design, copy editing and production
- Conceptualizing, design, production of annual reports, capability brochures and catalogs
- Advertising/direct mail concepts, design, copywriting and media research/placement
- Package and product design
- Photo design, direction and digital editing
- Website design and direction
- Outbound direct lead-generation campaigns and tracking
- Trade show display design and signage
- Sales promotional tools and presentation elements